Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my life (hahahaha)

My Top 10 Most Favourite Food (in no particular order)
  • sushi
  • korean bbq ^-^"
  • my mummy's shepard's pie (hehehe)
  • curry fish head
  • ice-cream
  • steak
  • pai tee
  • pizza
  • burger
  • strawberry
10 Things I Love Doing (in no particular order)
  • msn
  • blogging
  • cycling
  • swimming
  • talking to friends
  • smsing
  • taking on the phone
  • add maths
  • dressig up
  • shopping
5 Things I Wish It Could Happen (in no particular order)
  • to be with him (......)
  • get straight A's for all exams
  • to be loved
  • get a laptop
  • my dad to by me a camera
  • everybody to always be happy
  • have a cute little puppy
  • get a bigger room
  • become a leng lui (hahaha)
  • rich(money ... wakakakaka &*^%)
My Top 10 Recently Most Addicted Songs(in no particular order)
  • taylor swift-teardrops on my guitar
  • taylor swift-love story
  • lady gaga-eheh(there's nothing elese i can say)
  • lady gaga-love game
  • katy perry-waking up in vegas
  • akon-beautiful
  • twilight-bella's lalluby
  • beyonce-helo
  • kelly clarkson-my life would suck without you
  • muse-super massive black hole
Ridiculous Things I Wish To Do Before I Die (in no particular order)
{THE IMPOSIBLES}

  • go bunggie jumping(i dunno hw 2 spell hahaha)
  • fly
  • walk on air
  • meet robert pattinson
  • become a genious
Persons You Wish To Tag
  • claire
  • denise
  • jacquiliene
  • maple

No comments:

Post a Comment