Friday, July 17, 2009

sad case

hey everyone... i'm trying like 2 like forget about him... but its like sooo freaking hard... the sooner i forget abt him the better ... he doesn't like even like me... sooo sad ... sooo depreased.. i dun even know why or how did i fall in love with him... yes he is a gud guy but i dun think he will be a good boyfriend.... i am sad now... but i hope that i will get over this feeling soon... i pray for guidance .... help me ... i dun know how am i going to forget about him ... but i will try my very best .... he is like the 1st guy that i am sooo into... i dun understand why... anyways .... birthday party... i need sudgeations... help me ... somebody.... everyone is invited ... it is on 10 december... but not sure yet...will confirm it soon...invitation cards will be given...not to worry...everything will be controled by me ,claire ,wei wern and the most important the organizer stefanie .... yay... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment