Friday, August 7, 2009

CINDERELLA

She spins and she sways
to watever song plays
without a care in the world
and i'm sitting here wearing
the weight of the world on my shoulders

it's been a long day
and there's still work to do
she's pulling me
saying "dad i need you

there's a ball at the castle
and i've been invited
and i need to practice my dancing
oh,plese,daddy,please?"

so i will dance with cinderella
while she is here in my arms
'cause i know something the prince never knew
oh , i will dace cinderella
i don't want to miss even one song
' cause al too soon the clock will strike midnight
and she'll be gone...

she says he's a ice guy and i'd be ampressed
she wants to know if i aprove of te dress
she says ,"dad ,te prom is just oe week away
and i need to practice my dacing
oh ,please , daddy, please ?"

so i will dance with cinderella
while she is here i my arms
'cause i know someting the prince never knew
o , i will dance wit cinderellai don't want to iss eve one song
'cause all too soon te clock will strike midnightand she'll be gone

and she'll be gone

well , se came home today wit a ring on her hand
just glowing and telling us al they had planned
se says, "dad,te wedding's still six months away
but i eed to practice my dancing
oh,please,daddy,please?'

so i will dance cinderella
while she is here in my arms
'cause i know soething the prince never knew
oh , i will dance with cinderela
i don't want to miss even one song
'cause all too soo the clock will strike midnight
ad she'll be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment