Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recent case in school

there is a teacher who pass away yesterday .. peaple claimed tat she died from H1N1 but some says she as kidney problem ... anywayzzz , we were having sejarah lesson at school yesterday when my sejarah teacher pn ong , gt a call from pn.teo ... we were suspecting something was wrong already ... meawhile stef n wei wern came back from the toilet n ten told me that they heard from explorer class that a teacher (wich was my ex math teacher cik chai)had just pass away that morning ... the whole class was in a shock mode .. or can i say panic .. everybody was busy lookig for a face mask 2 wear .. after awhile the school was havoc .. te pulic telephone line was as long as te penang bridge .. teachers pone also ran out of money ... everybody was busy caling tier parents to fetch them home .. after that everybody was ask to go downstairs... form 3 was ask to go to the dataran , while form 4 ad 5 at te canteen .. and guess who i meet there ... obviously is him ... n he brought his phone to school... so smart .. haha.. n then this wei wern wanted to borrow his phone then ask me to ask him ..hais , at least i got to talk to him .. after abt 10 or 15 mis the school was 80% empty ... then after abt 5 mins later my gradparents send me hme ... n ask me to bath wit salt water .wash everytig wif salt water and bla bla bla .... hy quarantine me in my room 4 te whole day ...like i'm the one who got the H1N1 virus ...it was sooo bored .... i can die in there .. sms him didn't even reply .. hais i think we are not meant to be together even though i love him sooo much .. i don't think he does the same to me ... hais... owh then i guess tats all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment